Breaking

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Carol Vorderman, 62, shows off her hourglass curves in polka dots and leather trousers

Carol Vorderman sent temperatures soaring as she took to Instagram on Friday to share a cheeky wardrobe change.   

The television personality, 62, showcased her hourglass figure as she posed up a storm for the camera. 

For her first look, Carol modelled a brown polka dot polo neck which clung to her physique and high-waisted brown leather trousers. 

She teamed the look with black Louboutin heels and amped up the glamour with a full face of make-up.  

Carol, who wore her blonde locks in soft waves, then raised her arms up and down to show the outfit transition. 

Carol Vorderman sent temperatures soaring as she took to Instagram on Friday to share a cheeky wardrobe change

Carol Vorderman sent temperatures soaring as she took to Instagram on Friday to share a cheeky wardrobe change

Rocking an all-red look this time, the former Countdown presenter appeared in her element as she posed with her hand on her hips to Madonna’s Back Up To The Beat. 

Fans soon took to the comment section to gush over her latest video. 

One wrote: ‘Holy Moly Lady’, while another added: ‘You are beautiful and sexy’.

A third chimed: ‘Love a bit of magic! Both gorgeous outfits! Happy Friday lovely Carol!’ 

This comes as Carol revealed her infamous curves are mainly down to ‘genetics’ – and said she’s always had a ‘huge bum’. 

Speaking to the Daily Star, Carol insisted her two-time ‘Rear of the Year’ has not been hard to grow.

‘I’ve always had a huge butt, always, all my life,’ she explained. ‘My whole family does. It’s a thing.

‘It’s called the Vorderman bottom. My brother’s got one, my nephews, my son, we’ve all got it!’ 

The television personality, 62, showcased her hourglass figure as she posed up a storm for the camera

The television personality, 62, showcased her hourglass figure as she posed up a storm for the camera

Rocking an all-red look this time, the former Countdown presenter appeared in her element as she posed with her hand on her hips to Madonna's Back Up To The Beat

Rocking an all-red look this time, the former Countdown presenter appeared in her element as she posed with her hand on her hips to Madonna’s Back Up To The Beat

The star went on to joke that her fans were ‘always glad to see the back of her’.

Last month, Carol candidly discussed her sex life during an appearance on Monday’s This Morning and admitted they often start off as friends before an ‘extra frisson’ occurs.

She admitted her lovers ‘all know about each other’ and said life has changed since she dreamed of being married to one man when she was in her 20s.

Carol, who divorced second husband Patrick King in 2000, went on to gush about the arrangement revealing she doesn’t get jealous as she ‘never asks’ about her partners personal lives.

For her first look, Carol modelled a brown polka dot polo neck which clung to her physique and high-waisted brown leather trousers

For her first look, Carol modelled a brown polka dot polo neck which clung to her physique and high-waisted brown leather trousers

She said: ‘They do know about each other now. We all have to be on the same page. They have their lives and I don’t need to know about that’.

Going on to reveal that her one rule is always to ‘do no harm’.

She said: ‘It was interesting I talked about it [multiple partners] off the cuff but the reaction was almost all positive.

‘When I was in my 20s I wanted to get married and have children. In my 60s I have a full life and I live with my children.

‘I don’t want to settle with anybody, I love my job, the business of education, a busy home. People don’t want just one partner, were all single. There’s one rule do no harm’.  

 She continued: ‘Societies rules were very different and if a woman had a child without being married it was awful.  

‘I went to Cambridge [University] at 17 and my mum sat me down and told me I need to think about settling down to get married.

‘I think age 50 plus you have to think do you want another man to live with you or do you want the nice bits’.

Admitting that she ‘doesn’t need to know’ about her partner’s personal lives or has no idea even if they have their own friends.

‘I’m only talking about it because there was such a reaction to it and a lot people are shamed by society so why not talk about’

Genetics: This comes as Carol revealed that her infamous curves are mainly down to 'genetics' - and said she's always had a 'huge bum'

Genetics: This comes as Carol revealed that her infamous curves are mainly down to ‘genetics’ – and said she’s always had a ‘huge bum’

‘Love can be very unhappy and isn’t the goal to just be happy.’



Carol Vorderman, 62, shows off her hourglass curves in polka dots and leather trousers
Source: Viral Buzz Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment